Friday, November 19, 2010

New Format for posts

I've been trying to post here for a couple weeks now and my computer has been giving me fits.  So, while I was waiting for that, I was also pondering about how I have a lot of trouble keeping up with the blog.  The blog is really meant for our family as a journal of our lives in hopes that I can have it printed every couple of years.  I am also on Facebook where I do the same thing by posting short blurbs every day about what is going on and an occasional picture.

So, what I think I will do is repost my Facebook posts here when I post.  So, those of you who follow us closely on Facebook will see it in double.  However, when we have a long story to tell, I will post a longer blurb about it here as well.  Hopefully it won't bore you all too much :).

Also, sorry about not posting often.  We are super busy lately with having the extra 3 children in our home and we are also moving next week so we've been preparing for that.  For years, people have been telling me that I "Have my hands full" with our 4 children and it would bother me at times because I felt it meant they were being naughty.  Now, however, I have to agree, at times, I DO have my hands full! :)

Thanks for hanging in there with us and being an encouragement along the way!!

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
Galatians 6:9

No comments: