Friday, November 19, 2010

New Format for posts

I've been trying to post here for a couple weeks now and my computer has been giving me fits.  So, while I was waiting for that, I was also pondering about how I have a lot of trouble keeping up with the blog.  The blog is really meant for our family as a journal of our lives in hopes that I can have it printed every couple of years.  I am also on Facebook where I do the same thing by posting short blurbs every day about what is going on and an occasional picture.

So, what I think I will do is repost my Facebook posts here when I post.  So, those of you who follow us closely on Facebook will see it in double.  However, when we have a long story to tell, I will post a longer blurb about it here as well.  Hopefully it won't bore you all too much :).

Also, sorry about not posting often.  We are super busy lately with having the extra 3 children in our home and we are also moving next week so we've been preparing for that.  For years, people have been telling me that I "Have my hands full" with our 4 children and it would bother me at times because I felt it meant they were being naughty.  Now, however, I have to agree, at times, I DO have my hands full! :)

Thanks for hanging in there with us and being an encouragement along the way!!

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Followers

Blog History - Previous Posts

Subjects

Others we like to read...

Swagbucks

Do you Swagbucks? We've earned over $120 in Amazon gift cards in just under a year! Follow this link to get started and get 30 free Swagbucks!! Search & Win We've downloaded their "toolbar" and use it for searching. We search our email account, blog, and facebook and rack up the swagbucks. Then, we can trade those bucks in for Amazon gift cards!

Wild Olive

Wild Olive
Ni Hao Yall

147

Little Friends

Little Friends

Ticonderoga

We are Ticonderoga Pencil SNOBS! :)

Amazon

I review for BookSneeze®

Feedjit