Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

"I recently received a touching letter that says a lot about the state of America in these difficult times, a letter from a fourth-grade girl with a father in the military. "As much as I don't want my dad to fight," she wrote, "I'm willing to give him to you." This is a precious gift. The greatest she could give. This young girl knows what America is all about. Since September 11, an entire generation of young Americans has gained new understanding of the value of freedom and its cost and duty and its sacrifice. The battle is now joined on many fronts.
We will not waiver, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and freedom will prevail.
Thank you. May God continue to bless America."
President George W. Bush
"My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:20-23

No comments:

Followers

Blog History - Previous Posts

Subjects

Others we like to read...

Swagbucks

Do you Swagbucks? We've earned over $120 in Amazon gift cards in just under a year! Follow this link to get started and get 30 free Swagbucks!! Search & Win We've downloaded their "toolbar" and use it for searching. We search our email account, blog, and facebook and rack up the swagbucks. Then, we can trade those bucks in for Amazon gift cards!

Wild Olive

Wild Olive
Ni Hao Yall

147

Little Friends

Little Friends

Ticonderoga

We are Ticonderoga Pencil SNOBS! :)

Amazon

I review for BookSneeze®

Feedjit