Thursday, August 11, 2011

Funnies my kids said today....

Connor:

He gave me a hug and I said "I love you.  Bunches, and bunches and bunches!" (something I say often).  He replied "I love you.  Clusters, and clusters and clusters".

Grace:

"Mommy, Rachel gave me her deodorant.  And I put it on.  See, smell my armpits.  [*reveals armpits*]  They smell nice now.  Before they smelled like skunk spray."  (yes, THIS from my adorable, precious 7 year old daughter.)
Foster Baby-AKA #7 and Rachel:

Foster Baby had been playing with a stack of toy Letters.  He ran across the kitchen and a letter fell out of his shorts.  Lucky for me, it was the letter "P".  Rachel: "P just fell out of 7's diaper."  [*abrupt silence*] Then she, along with the rest of the crew, realized what she had just said.  Thus ensued tons of snickers from the others and jokes such as "Please keep your P in your diaper next time!" and "Look there's P in the floor!"

Ahh the joys of having funny children.  Keeps me on my toes and keeps me smiling.

"Till he fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing."
Job 8:21

No comments:

Followers

Blog History - Previous Posts

Subjects

Others we like to read...

Swagbucks

Do you Swagbucks? We've earned over $120 in Amazon gift cards in just under a year! Follow this link to get started and get 30 free Swagbucks!! Search & Win We've downloaded their "toolbar" and use it for searching. We search our email account, blog, and facebook and rack up the swagbucks. Then, we can trade those bucks in for Amazon gift cards!

Wild Olive

Wild Olive
Ni Hao Yall

147

Little Friends

Little Friends

Ticonderoga

We are Ticonderoga Pencil SNOBS! :)

Amazon

I review for BookSneeze®

Feedjit