Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Special Friend

I just had a special moment and thought I'd post it. I know most people would think this was just too cheesy-and it is!- but it was special to me.

My very best friend in the whole world aside from the Lord and my husband is my BFF Corina. I have known her since I was 14 years old. She has seen me through so many crazy mistakes and all sorts of other events in my life that were just not pleasant. We've also had so many fun times together and shared some very special things. Including how she called me minutes after the birth of her first child. I'm the ONLY person she called! How special is that!?

Anyway, when we were in high school, we were just as cheesy as any other high school girl you know. But, we knew that God had given us a special friendship in each other and we cherished that. One day, and I think it was during our Senior year or the summer after that. Corina, do you remember? We made these T-shirts. I don't think I ever wore mine. Maybe we wore them together right after we made them, but I have kept mine all these years. Here's a picture of it:
I know it's just a childish thing, but it just reminds me of my special friendship. Thank you Corina for always being there and never, EVER thinking bad of me. Sometimes you can just tell me like it is and make a point about how I'm acting and other times you just "hold my hand" and let me get it all off my chest. Thank you for that! I praise the Lord for you!

No comments:

Followers

Blog History - Previous Posts

Subjects

Others we like to read...

Swagbucks

Do you Swagbucks? We've earned over $120 in Amazon gift cards in just under a year! Follow this link to get started and get 30 free Swagbucks!! Search & Win We've downloaded their "toolbar" and use it for searching. We search our email account, blog, and facebook and rack up the swagbucks. Then, we can trade those bucks in for Amazon gift cards!

Wild Olive

Wild Olive
Ni Hao Yall

147

Little Friends

Little Friends

Ticonderoga

We are Ticonderoga Pencil SNOBS! :)

Amazon

I review for BookSneeze®

Feedjit